Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saint Patrick's Day in Waterfront Kota Kinabalu

For most of you stout lover, this is a day or wait.. maybe yesterday.. er… the day before yesterday.. after 12am already now.. ok nvm here is wikipedia:

Saint Patrick's Day (Irish: Lá Fhéile Pádraig) is a religious holiday celebrated internationally on 17 March. It is commemorates Saint Patrick (c. AD 387–461), the most commonly recognised of the patron saints of Ireland, and the arrival of Christianity in Ireland.[2] It is observed by the Catholic Church, the Anglican Communion (especially the Church of Ireland),[3] the Eastern Orthodox Church and Lutheran Church. Saint Patrick's Day was made an official feast day in the early 17th century, and has gradually become a celebration of Irish culture in general.[4]Read more…

Got that? Anyway I had my guinness in The Loaf with Fabian (one of the owner) with the manager from next door V8:

DSC_0067

Well from the picture above that was us, Me, Lily( not sure the spelling) & Fabian having our picture taken. I didn’t have a copy which is why I took a picture of it lol as Lily wanted the picture.

We were just infront of The Loaf, pretty much where I go sometime with Des and Carlo.

I was just sitting outside with them and took this picture when both Fabian and Lily went out to do something. Anyway the hitz.fm crew was there, some other local D.J’s and.. er.. The Guinness guys too

DSC_0013

DSC_0017 DSC_0018 DSC_0023

DSC_0041

Girls, Models, Pretty Girls…. and so on was there. The Media Registration girls were smiling and I happily took their pictures lol.

There were some performance by Body Care dancers too here is a short clip of them performing, I did not record the whole dance because… it was hot.

Sarah was there!!!! hahaha

 

Sorry for the low quality but no I don’t want to edit the video or resized it. Which is why I took it with a low quality setting on my d90.

Well I didn’t waste my time taking photo most of the time and continue on having another pint of Guinness Stout in The Loaf. It was pretty much a nice day to drink with all the crowd as everyone seems to had a great time.. or Maybe it was the beer. But I did had a fun time there with my Guinness of cause.

DSC_0050 DSC_0065 DSC_0069 

DSC_0007  DSC_0051

Clown Making a sword out of a baloon in The Loaf

 

I did get some stuff from Fabian and the Hitz.fm cruiser team and yes wanted to say thanks a lot for it too. I make sure to put into good use for the glass I receive and the complimentary pass too lol

DSC_0070

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...