Tuesday, October 1, 2013

TM e-mail account will remain active until 1 December 2013

I just receive a notification from TM and they are finally shutting down their email services. TM will not be accepting any new registrations for all TM e-mail services (with the domain Streamyx.com, tm.net.my, hsbb.com.my, bluehyppo.com and unifi.my) effective immediately. Would be a good idea to shut it down since they not earning any profit from this this. Plus like fuck anyone is going to pay for an upgrade if we want extra space in the mail server haha

Here is the mail contain I receive:
********************************
Dear TM Rewards member,
 
In line with TM's realignment of its suite of product offerings, we wish to inform you that TM will not be accepting any new registrations for all TM e-mail services (with the domain Streamyx.com, tm.net.my, hsbb.com.my, bluehyppo.com and unifi.my) effective immediately.
 
However, please note that your TM e-mail account will remain active until 1 December 2013. After this date, all TM e-mail related services as mentioned above will automatically be deactivated.
 
To ensure that you continue to receive the latest updates and promotions from TM Rewards, we would like to advise you to update your TM e-mail address to your preferred e-mail address via below channels:
 
1.     TM Rewards portal: www.tm.com.my/tmrewards
2.     TMpoint
3.     TM Rewards Call Center : 1 300 88 8887
 
Thank you.
 
TM Rewards

******************************************

I been using the streamyx.com domain for most of my work related since that is the only email I have which has my full name initial. Other then that, the 4mb mail space really sucks.

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...