Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Morning

It is Monday and still morning I was reading the news and what I saw on the front page?

Document

Finally a public forum is being held regarding the power shortage on Sabah but will this do any changes or they are going to brainwash the Sabahan to go ahead with the coal power plant?

Then again it is always a start for the pubic to finally give in their own opinion and suggestion rather then the government just saying what is best for the public. I hope someone will give a good proposal and not just say " We should use the wind energy!!” without thinking the cost of building such thing. Anyway I hope you guys be there as I would go there too :)

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...