Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A news that just had to be shared.. RTD falls to his dead.

Well not that I am sad or anything.. but yes it is a sad and funny news. It happened just near my apartment, then again this man will always be remembered always.

“Kota Kinabalu: A Road Transport Department (RTD) enforcement officer from Shah Alam fell to his death while drying clothes from the second floor of an apartment at Api-Api Centre, Monday.” Read More…

jatuh sia2

 

I just can imagine how it happened, or assume how it happened.. His underwear or maybe other clothes fell on the roof. He feeling it was a expensive or embarrassment thing to be seen by other quickly went over the apartment balcony only to find out it was a hard plastic being used at that area he jumped on and fell to his dead.

R.I.P

1 comment:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...