Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Green SURF :D

 

GS

 

I guess most of you guys (Sabahan) would notice yesterday about the forum that is going to be held this Saturday. There is a group of Sabahan who are very finally made a move well I may be a bit slow in noticing them. As I hardly browsed around on the computer due to my job, but I will still try to contribute by letting people know about this group.

So who are this people:

“In a place close to the heart of many Sabahans, five prominent Non Governmental Organisations (NGO) have united to form a coalition named ‘Sabah Unite to Re-Power the Future’ or Green SURF, to oppose dirty energy such as coal-fired power plants.”

Pretty cool name eh, well the coalition aims to present positive solutions to the current energy situation in Sabah.

If you guys want to support then you should sign the petition saying:
***********************************************************

To:  The Prime Minister of Malaysia, The Federal Government, Sabah State Goverment, Tenaga Nasional Berhad and Sabah Electricity Sdn.. Bhd.

We, the undersigned, agree to be part of and support this coalition which aims to create awareness on global warming, climate change and energy issues in Sabah,and build a platform where these issues can be discussed in an open and transparent manner, with the ultimate goal of supporting the development of cleaner and more sustainable sources of energy in Sabah.
Go to http://nocoalsabah.blogspot.com/ for more info.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned
************************************************************
To sign the petition Click Here

Well there is a Facebook Group too I think you guys should join as I already sign and join the group

Click here to Join

 

NoCoalPlantNoLogo

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...