Monday, March 1, 2010

Chap Goh Mei

It is the fifteenth day of the new year is celebrated as  Chap Goh Mei, most of us would wait till this day to open up our angpao ( Wee I am not married yet hehe). I already open my one yesterday well it is 12.51am now.. considered the next day actually…

Anyway I have been to a few open house and recorded most of the lion dance performance. Compare to last year, most of them fell down from the metal poll stand. This year there were none, not to be such a superstitious person then again it was a bad year for most people last year. So I hope this year it be a good year for everyone.. anyway enjoy the video below. Sorry for not having a HD Video cam but better then nothing lol

 

For those who wish to know more about chinese new year stuff well there is Wikipedia :)

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...