Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mini Gathering for Sabahan Nuffnangers

Well saw it on the Nuffnang website yesterday but decided to post about it now only. I am not sure if I can make it but well I might drop by, so just to inform others blogger on my list who uses Nuffnang. Here are the details:

Date: 25 November 2010 (Friday)
Time: 8 pm
Venue: Dream Cones, Jesselton Point, Kota Kinabalu

Some comment from Nuffnang:

“Shah from Tehtarikmemoirs.com happens to be making a weekend trip to the Land Beneath the Wind soon and he’d like to meet up with you guys and say hi at a mini Sabahan Nuffnangers gathering!”  Read More...

So he is going to land beneath the wind and well I am from Land below the wind Smile

 

Haha anyway just head to the website for more details:

Nuffnang
Tehtarikmemoirs.com

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...