Monday, November 8, 2010

Receive a free Michelin pen by taking the survay

Well Michelin is giving free pen to people who are free to spare few minutes of your time to answer all their question on about their website which is at  http://www.michelin.com.my/ if you are free just answer the question for few minutes and you are done.

 

Here is the pen you will be receiving

pen

Sorry this is the only picture I could use from their website ;|

If you want to get it just head to their website:

http://www.michelin.com.my

After answering all the question you should be getting this message:

“Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.
If you are eligible for the free gift, you will be contacted within 7 business days after an announcement.
If you have any question regarding this survey and/or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact us or call us at 1800 388 368. ”

If you think they will not send it to east malaysia you are wrong hehe I just got a reply from one of the staff in facebook:

fbb

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...