Monday, June 27, 2011

Facebook Link Virus back again?

REMOVED likes a link.

Boy reaction after his Ex girlfriend posted on his wall

exgirlfriendwall.blogspot.com

lol What true pain both are having at this moment.

9 minutes ago ·Like · · Share

************************************************

When you try to click the play video it will redirect you to another site and well if you don’t want to post this on your profile I suggest you not to click on those kind of video lol. Anyway you be redirected to:

http://exgirlfriendwall.blogspot.com/?487417+width

Pretty much a virus i guess feel free to get infected just by opening that site I think lol

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...