Monday, June 27, 2011

People world wide getting infected with that facebook virus?

I was checking out my Nuffnang Analytics and this is what I saw:

booster

 

boost2

 

Top country stats:

Country

Uniques

MALAYSIA

39.54%

SINGAPORE

21.58%

AUSTRALIA

17.31%

UNITED KINGDOM

3.77%

HONG KONG

3.69%

UNITED STATES

3.61%

THAILAND

3.53%

TAIWAN

2.87%

GERMANY

2.71%

FRANCE

1.39%

 

Keywords:

Keywords

Hits

exgirlfriendwall.blogspot

922

boy reaction after his ex girlfriend posted on his wall facebook

407

http://exgirlfriendwall.blogspot.com/

50

gutteruncensored

37

dr joseph ong

6

\"boy reaction after his ex-girlfriend posted on his wall\"

16

gutter uncensored mylifenotyours

16

gutteruncencensored.blogspot.com

8

lol what true pain both are having at this moment.

8

what true pain both are having at this moment.

8

boys reaction after ex-girlfriend posted on his wall facebook

7

exgirlfriend.blogspot.com

7

www.exgirlfriendwall.blogspot.com

7

exgirlfriendwall.blogspot.com

6

 

I guess almost everyone seems to have been infected with this new Facebook virus, how to remove the virus? well got to wait Facebook for that.

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...