Tuesday, February 15, 2011

V Day…

It was valentine day till an hour ago, well the youtube upload took most of my time. Anyway me and Griselda had dinner in Coffee friends café at Tanjung Aru Plaza. We finally continue on going too Perdana Park to watch the musical water fountain which was recently open for the public to enter.

 

Sorry for the shaky video but here is just a clip if how it looks like

 

Along the way we met Hitz.FM cruiser people where my sister said we should look for them for free tickets and so on. I found them and then Griselda asked them, they said no stuff for this hour lol

DSC_0125

I was not in the photo because I was taking it, but my sister has a picture of me in it too which would be posted on her fb profile soon.

Pretty much nothing to say but yes I did have fun, thanks dawing.

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...