Monday, February 14, 2011

Xperia PLAY official video

 

Here is a brief clip about how the new Xperia Play will look and feel like.

 

Can I have the girl? lol

 

“The Sony Ericsson XPERIA Play packs a 4" FWVGA (that's 480 x 854 pixels) display and runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread (with a customized UI aimed at gaming).

As expected, the XPERIA Play has slide-out game controls and also a touch-sensitive areas. The CPU is a 1GHz Snapdragon. The Play packs a latest Adreno GPU, which will provide 60fps gameplay in 3D games.

The Play measures 119x62x16mm and weighs 175 grams. It features a 5MP camera and has an 8GB microSD card in the box.”  Read more on Gsmarena.com

So it looks like a gadget to have, but from all my Sony Ericsson experience. I would rather wait first before even buying 1 now from them. Just like majority Sony Ericsson user, the device always have either 1 out of the two problem which is Software or Hardware. The list of possibility which might cause problem are like the gaming joystick? Those Xperia 1 owners would know, I never open up my keyboard or use it before at all. It is much better to install a third party software for you to use the touchscreen and type the word you want.

As for the specs it does look fantastic like 1ghz with android? that is like running a Ubuntu or windows xp on one of those I7 Processor desktop pc. You feel so much difference from running windows vista and xp, that kind of feeling (if you are a i.t person you would understand what I am talking about).

For the price, someone said it is going to be around $200-$250 (saw this on the comment of gsmarena), so that be like MYR763+ which affordable maybe. Much better then the time I bought my phone which cost RM1,200.00 ap set. Anyway that is just someone commenting, the price may be higher then what I think. Well which company don’t want to make money? lol

Full Specification Click here

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...