Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Apple's iPhone 5 will be powered by a dual core processor with SGX543 graphics

Seems like this Iphone is going to be so powerful that you practically can do anything with it soon. Maybe run pc based software or game too?

Apple Daily, ,a Hong Kong based newspaper, reported that Apple's iPhone 5 will be powered by a dual core processor with SGX543 graphics. It is reported that Apple is in contact with a Taiwanese component maker for the A8 SoC. Currently Apple uses a custom made A4 SoC in its iPad and iPhone 4 and uses SGX535 graphics and video support.” Read More...

Well most of the smart phone are having processor that is much faster then my old P3 mobo (Died last month). Back then I was trying to imagine how are they going to fit in a processor on a mobile phone, but with new technology it is possible to have a processor faster then your pc on the mobile. But one thing for sure I am not going to spend thousand on a small device, I would choose a laptop still or desktop lol

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...