Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Congratulation to Wayang Times For 100k Visitor

Appearently Wayang Times have receive 100k visitor, a very good achievement for just few months old. Then again she knows what attract people, what people want to read, and most of all how to turn them into regular visitor. Yes you too can make it just by going to the parmachist and ordering Panadeine just like our very own Coffeeshop in Petaling Jaya.

He gets returning cu customer everyday now!!!

haha jk, anyway Wayang Times said:
"Since a significant percentage of my traffic comes from other blogs and through bloggers' referrals, I would like to return the favour to you by offerring this opportunity for you to benefit from the traffic you brought me, by exchanging links with you."

So all you people out there just need to drop a comment in the following format
Name of blog:
URL of blog:
Your blog's topics/focus:

There are conditions which issss:
1. You have already linked to my blog.

2. Your blog DO NOT contain any contents that: show nudity; contains explicitly sexual contents; preach hatred against other races/religions/people/animals; political in nature; suspected to have spyware/malware/viruses.

Very easy eh? So do not hesitate, spam her blog!! erm.. sorry I mean leave a proper comment, or she hunt you down.





2 comments:

WayangTimes.com said...

lol adriel, thanks for ur promo here :P yap, i gained many friends online, including u who supported me. thank you thank you!

Adriel D.K said...

Np hehe and I just notice that your address was not posted on this post. :\ no wonder i was wondering what was missing.. ;p

*edited post...

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...