Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Streamyx Spam mail again Hypp.TV free trial!!!!!

I receive an email today with this new Hypp.TV promotion. I think it is something similar to Youtube, only thing that pop outs of my mind now is who the fuck wanna register for this if there is Youtube? Well nvm, maybe there is something on the site that I can read and see what they got that YouTube don't.

Well you get a free trial for 2 weeks... but after 2 weeks what happen? I cannot find any information about that. While youtube is like.. erm.. Free? Has been around since 2005 and I have not receive any email asking me to pay. Ok... I am not going to say much why don't you guys just check it out and leave me a comment about how good this Malaysian version of Youtube is lol... (copycat)

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...