Sunday, May 17, 2009

Two more picture for Playfish Competition

Apparently I just notice I am allow to submit more then 1 pictures. My fault for not noticing it, but will try to take more pictures starting today before the closing date. Here are two additional pictures I edited and well submit it too to the Playfish Competition.

Playfish2

PlayFish Entry

playfishz

PlayFish Entry

I am not really a good graphic designer, so I got to focus more on the pictures I got to take and try my best to imagine with out editing the picture so it would not look so dull.

Then again I am wondering if Wayang Times have join in the competition or not as she seems to be good at editing ;o

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...