Friday, May 15, 2009

Baby born in ambulance

GEORGE TOWN: A baby girl born in an ambulance on the way to the Penang Hospital has been made a life member of the Penang St John Ambulance.

Muhammad Jusri, who was trained to deliver babies last month, recalled: “Upon arriving at the hospital, the mother told me that the baby was coming out soon and we might not have time to admit her.

“When I saw the baby’s head coming out, I panicked and started feeling nervous but I kept my cool as my main concern was to deliver the baby safely,” he said, adding that he tried to recall the steps he learnt during last month’s course.


Read more...

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...