Thursday, March 26, 2009

Man dies while using a bottle to masturbate

"A SINGAPOREAN died of heart failure after his penis became stuck in a soft drink bottle,Doctors tried to alleviate the man’s suffering by cutting the bottle below the neck but to no avail because by that time, the skin around the penis had started to become inflamed, causing him to be unable to urinate." Read more..

It is really really sad to hear someone pass away but this kind of death... LOL not to mention he is 77 YEARS OLD!!!!


5 Spam or critics..:

Lisalicious said...

that is so sickening for a person to do something so dumb

i mean, he can always ....do it in a proper way......

bottlllleee???!! he must be crazy

Daph said...

The world is really made up of all sorts of strange people....sigh...in this case, curiosity really did kill the cat...

Kaiyi said...

THIS IS SO FUNNY!!! LOL.

Sahniana said...

huh?..77years old?..

Adriel D.K said...

then he is famous now LOL