Monday, March 30, 2009

Free Business Advertisement?

Well I got a call from a advertisement company for some time now asking me to activate the account on their website. Yes they have send me a few email containing the activation link but so far I have not receive it. Not to mention 3 difference people actually called me up over the past I think half a year lol.

Anyway for those who run small business or maybe big one. I suggest you try out this to advertise you website or business. No harm trying out so click on the link below to access it and register :)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...