Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Down again

Server Not Found
Error 404


So I guess most of you guys would know by now the site is down again since what time I am not sure, but will kept updated for anything.



There is a new site and well a lot seems to have found :)

Statistic of search on GutterUncensored:
Keywords Hits
gutteruncensored 24
gutteruncensored.com 13
gutter uncensored 2009 nazri aziz son womanizer video 4
gutteruncensored blocked 3
thegutteruncensored 3
gutter uncensored.com 2
gutteruncencored facebook 2
gutteruncensored new address 2
gutteruncensored new site 2
can a man masturbate with a bottle? 1


Country Uniques
MALAYSIA
51.9%
SINGAPORE
17.3%
UNITED STATES
11.1%
UNITED KINGDOM
7.4%
CANADA
3.7%
AUSTRALIA
3.7%
PHILIPPINES
1.2%
JAPAN
1.2%
ESTONIA
1.2%
NEW ZEALAND
1.2%




No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...