Thursday, March 19, 2009
ScribeFire
Seems like the Addon for Firefox ScribeFire is still not reliable to be used as a blogging tool. So far there have not been any major problem other then few months ago where I thought my layout some out fucked up and only to find out it was cause by 1 of the ScribeFire post. I still did not know what went wrong, but 1 thing for sure it still has some bugs. As I mention in few post ago, the tiny box kept on appearing even after I have un-tick it. Then I just started noticing all my old post been loading much more slower because of the ScribeFire logo or ads. So as a result I have uninstalled the addon and going to use Live Writer and hope it works much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing blog layout
It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...
-
I don’t know how true is this but I got this info from IRC: [12:36am] <mr_incredibble> breaking news!! anwar ibrahim & s.ambiga ...
-
I have been playing around with GMXT (Garmin mobile XT) for a while now and finally thought of just posting it. I know most of you guys are ...
No comments:
Post a Comment