I am still in the office, currently waiting for a client to come. Coming or not I don't know but I am still waiting lol. Well I just notice there was a problem with this pc and some how I could not access www.nuffnang.com.my and only nuffnang.com. I do not know what blocked the site but I could access it after rebooting this pc ;|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing blog layout
It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...
-
I don’t know how true is this but I got this info from IRC: [12:36am] <mr_incredibble> breaking news!! anwar ibrahim & s.ambiga ...
-
I have been playing around with GMXT (Garmin mobile XT) for a while now and finally thought of just posting it. I know most of you guys are ...
No comments:
Post a Comment