Monday, March 16, 2009

Shandy Contest




From the screenshot you can notice it is about running away from the people at the back. There is only 2 back to control which is jump using the Up Arrow and duck using the down arrow on your keyboard. I don’t think I am going to win it as I still don’t know how to avoid the attack’s from the people throwing weapon towards me from the back. Not to mention the highest score I could achieve is 1.8k so I suck at this game.

Anyway the ANGLIA Shinjuku Incident Contest (“Contest”) begins on 6/03/2009 and ends on 27/03/2009 (“Contest Period”), both dates inclusive. So for those who think they got what it takes to win it and get the grand prize I would say good luck





No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...