Thursday, March 26, 2009

There will be a Maintanance on the server

"Blogger will be unavailable Wednesday (3/25) at 4:00PM PDT for about 10 minutes for maintenance." Read More..

Well I was looking around my email and I saw a lot of forward mail, and then came this silly idea of mine. What will happen if I actually did a forward mail which contains advertisement from my Blog?

So it was not a hard thing to do, just find the link which will redirect you to the site along with a simple address and I.D number included inside the link. Once finding out you can just show the website address like http://adkz.blogspot.com/ but linking to that link you want people to actually go.

Well this is just an old trick don't really work well now days. As that I.D code might just last for an hour or a day or a week. After that they change it do another randomly picked number. Where the link would then loose it purpose :)


No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...