Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mobile Bloggin?

I was just testing out this function Blogger has and well it does work but my picture never showed up. I took a picture and send it by mms, what have happened to the picture I took and mms? I don't know. I only see the Title and well no text as you all can see in the previous post.

Well for any of you guys who is interested, you can activate the mobile blogging by going under setting in your blogger account, then in setting you see a few tabs. Click the "Email" tab and you will see somewhere below there is like your username.(your secret username)@blogger.com. After filling up that empty space after your username, you can use your mobile to send mms or email to that address and well it be directly posted or maybe set as draft depending on what option you choose :)




No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...