Thursday, March 26, 2009

All kind of comments about our country

I was reading JeffOoi blog and saw an interesting post about PM-in-waiting. Where from there on the post was showing a link towards http://www.timesonline.co.uk/. So I as I clicked there and started reading everything.. I got interested to see what kind of comments were posted about the murder of Altantuya the mogolian model. But it was a mistake... people were Condemning us Malaysian and here is one of them which I could not let go:

"How can the Malaysian let a suspect murderer be their Prime Minister? Interesting nation...
Colin Green, Ealing," Read more...

So yes I am not so proud to be a Malaysian after reading all this kind of comment's we get.


No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...