Monday, April 13, 2009

Music Monday: Typecast - The Boston Drama (Official Version)

I got bored and checked out ane_fallarme blog. She has this Monday Morning thing but like everyone else not much of us likes Monday Morning. Especially those working people but then again if you are free you can always post a blog. I am not sure if I am doing this right but you just need to copy some codes and yes register with a site and all the details are below. Anyway I usually listen to korn or something nice in the morning so this is just 1 of them :)




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.






No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...