Monday, April 20, 2009

Strange IRC msg I receive

I was accessing my old mobo and notice there were a lot of message on the IRC tab. So I checked them all and this one caught my eyes:
***************************************
[6:22pm] Hello. i'm eRic 45 M France. I'm there to share informations concerning theories about our origins. Creationism & Evolution's theory are based on beleifs 'cause nothing in science can establish that these theories are correct

[6:22pm] However, the new one considering that we have been created by human beings of a most advanced civilisation mastering biotechnologies (intelligent Design) is enlightened with real facts. Wanna read about it ?
****************************************
This guy with the same nick had join the channel once back in January this year and join another time today at 6pm too. He's from french well the ip was showing as he join in #malaysia channel in Dalnet server:

Wed Jan 21
[11:28pm] YoLtA (~df@ALyon-251-1-38-12.w83-201.abo.wanadoo.fr) has joined. 1154 people
Sun Apr 19
[6:13pm] YoLtA (~df@ALyon-251-1-2-159.w81-251.abo.wanadoo.fr) has joined. 1129 people


He never gave me the link, could be a virus site but then again you never know..




No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...