Saturday, April 11, 2009

NST strage link removal

I was checking out "MOST READ STORIES" from NST website. Where I notice a title that catch my interest "From murderer to nationalist". Like wow NST is reporting something interesting but then deleted it?

"NotFound
Sorry, the requested URL you're looking for is no longer available or have moved. Please check the URL for proper spelling or capitalization. You can also try visiting NST's homepage or use the search box."

I am wondering what happened, maybe the editor made a mistake and thought it was his blog or something. Then again here is a screen shot of the missing link in case they remove it or updated it.



See the circle highlighting "MOST READ STORIES"


The missing link


It could be a mistake, or it maybe because of our Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak words :

Be responsible in reporting
Never tell lies or the real truth
Because
It only undermined public confidence in the political process
or
You be C4'ed

Read all about it





No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...