Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Schoolgirls saw ghost in school

This incident happened in Alor Star where a bunch of schoolgirls saw a long-haired woman in a flowing white gown hovering in the canteen. Seems to be real, I don't know but one of the girls said:

"I screamed and then blacked out after seeing the figure"

Where another 17 girls from Forms One to Four of SMK Langgar became hysterical after they claimed they saw the apparition in the school canteen at 9.30am.

There have been all kind of news regarding ghost appearing in school but most of them never made it to the news. This was a bit special because it involve 50 students.

Read all about it at:





No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...