"The weather here has returned to its usual heat and humidity, with an ambient temperature high of 32 degrees Celsius expected. However, serious concerns remain about the likelihood of the same sort of torrential rain we saw around 1800 hours on Saturday, which would mean it arriving two-thirds through the race's scheduled distance." Read more
So as MalaysianGP reports, the race was force to end because of the heavy downpour. But Jenson Button is still on the lead. :D
I wonder how does Najib feels being there at the moment... I wonder... :O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing blog layout
It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...
-
I have been playing around with GMXT (Garmin mobile XT) for a while now and finally thought of just posting it. I know most of you guys are ...
-
Blog has been removed Sorry, the blog at gutteruncensorednewss.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs...
1 comment:
yeah, i read that too.. he must be pretty drunk ... sad case.. even animals dont do that..do they?
Post a Comment