Saturday, April 11, 2009

Government Talking Crap?

I was reading NST site and yes another article about Malaysia Government. I mean like they are talking cock and why say:

"Korn's heavy metal music and N.E.R.D's "erotic style" could damage the morals of teenagers"

So it is OK for adults to listen to them? I mean like even walking on the street now days could damage the teenagers. There are arcade center allowing students to play all day long and the contain of some game has nude scene. There are parents who let their kid be a spoiled brat just like on GutterUncensored site post. So what is wrong having some freedom enjoying real heavy metals, or partying so wild just to enjoy 1 night?

You see high ranking minister enjoying pleasing them self with prostitute. I bet every officer ranking guys in the government department has their own hidden secret. So why bother to disturb the public entertainment?

This people now days really don't have anything better to do.





2 comments:

Kay Leaf said...

Agreed! But why now only you know ar?
Not enough ketam

Adriel D.K said...

kurang beer i think lol

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...